How Taylor Dynamometer Cut Days Out of Their Release Cycle With SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
|Solutions Used:||SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional|
|Industry:||Dynamometers and Test Equipment for Engine, Towing, & Chassis Systems|
- The design approval process was paper-based.
- Revision process was not automated.
- File sharing between teams created conflicts.
Improved Process Using SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- Single direction flow of data.
- Shortened release cycles.
- File sharing through one common data base.
- Eliminated revision conflicts between teams.
- Ability to complete complicated releases more quickly.
- Seamless file synchronization between remote employees.