What’s included in Subscription?
- Automatic SOLIDWORKS release upgrades
- Expert GSC online and phone tech support
- Web access to:
- Full implementation guide
- Model library
- Exclusive webcasts
- Interactive knowledge database
- Special early visibility programs
- Software privileges
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize via SOLIDWORKS Premium and Pro
- My Products Portal to view licensing information
- SOLIDWORKS CAM subscription included
- Requesting and voting on SOLIDWORKS product enhancements
- Special SOLIDWORKS community events
- International conference
- Local user group meetings
- MySOLIDWORKS online learning tools access
- Free exams
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- 15 total advanced certifications exams
- Free access to GSC SOLIDWORKS premieres
- Potential event and other discounts
Maximize Your Investment
Our SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program gives you immediate access to new SOLIDWORKS releases and upgrades, live technical support, extensive online resources, and enhancement request privileges.
The SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program will help ensure you stay current and competitive, as well as improve return on investment. Every year, SOLIDWORKS adds new features and enhances the user experience to help you design best-in-class products and communicate efficiently with manufacturers and suppliers.
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts, training – all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services customers – help improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience that can save you time and money.
Cloud Services for SOLIDWORKS
Cloud Services connects SOLIDWORKS CAD data to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform providing new capabilities to share and markup 3D designs with anyone, a place to securely store and access designs, and the ability to formally manage design changes. Cloud Services allows you to:
Share and Markup: Share your 3D designs with ANYONE – directly from SOLIDWORKS
Store and Revise: An online storage hub that’s purpose-built with CAD relationships and collaboration in mind
Manage and Control: Full access to a suite of tools to help manage data, work through formal change actions and approvals, and keep project tasks in check