What’s included in Subscription?
- Automatic SOLIDWORKS release upgrades
- Expert GSC online and phone tech support
- Web access to:
- Full implementation guide
- Model library
- Exclusive webcasts
- Interactive knowledge database
- Special early visibility programs
- Software privileges
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize via SOLIDWORKS Premium and Pro
- CAD Admin Dashboard, a web access product
- SOLIDWORKS CAM for 2018 and newer licenses
- Requesting and voting on SOLIDWORKS product enhancements
- Special SOLIDWORKS community events
- International conference
- Local user group meetings
- MySOLIDWORKS online learning tools access
- Free exams
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Customized review of your business by GSC
- Free access to GSC SOLIDWORKS premieres
- Potential event and other discounts
Maximize Your Investment
Our SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program gives you immediate access to new SOLIDWORKS releases and upgrades, live technical support, extensive online resources, and enhancement request privileges.
The SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program will help ensure you stay current and competitive, as well as improve return on investment. Every year, SOLIDWORKS adds new features and enhances the user experience to help you design best-in-class products and communicate efficiently with manufacturers and suppliers.
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts, training – all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services customers – help improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience that can save you time and money.
Workflow Improvements with Every Release
In the last decade, SOLIDWORKS has made large workflow changes that result in efficiency gains for users. Applications Engineer Cody Pendzich walks through the biggest features added in the last decade, that compose his list of favorites.
3 Areas of Streamlining & Efficiency
We talk about user interface improvements including the addition of breadcrumbs, reference visualization arrows, and context-sensitive commands. There are also powerful new modeling features; 3D Interconnect removes file translation issues from the design process entirely! And finally, SOLIDWORKS can process more operations, and faster. SOLIDWORKS chose to leverage GPU for graphical data. The speed at which you can work with large assemblies and drawings is vastly improved.