What’s included in Subscription?
- Automatic SOLIDWORKS release upgrades
- Expert GSC online and phone tech support
- Web access to:
- Full implementation guide
- Model library
- Exclusive webcasts
- Interactive knowledge database
- Special early visibility programs
- Software privileges
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize via SOLIDWORKS Premium and Pro
- CAD Admin Dashboard, a web access product
- SOLIDWORKS CAM for 2018 and newer licenses
- Requesting and voting on SOLIDWORKS product enhancements
- Special SOLIDWORKS community events
- International conference
- Local user group meetings
- MySOLIDWORKS online learning tools access
- Free exams
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Customized review of your business by GSC
- Free access to GSC SOLIDWORKS premieres
- Potential event and other discounts
Maximize Your Investment
Our SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program gives you immediate access to new SOLIDWORKS releases and upgrades, live technical support, extensive online resources, and enhancement request privileges.
The SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services program will help ensure you stay current and competitive, as well as improve return on investment. Every year, SOLIDWORKS adds new features and enhances the user experience to help you design best-in-class products and communicate efficiently with manufacturers and suppliers.
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts, training – all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services customers – help improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience that can save you time and money.
Technology can play a significant role in the success of your business. Imagine a CAD software package that makes the design process more efficient for your entire team. The SOLIDWORKS portfolio offers powerful, easy to use tools for every aspect of the product development process.