Is your Design Team working at full potential?
Our customers want to know their employees' skills. Having a deeper understanding of their workforce leads to better team management and workload distribution. Training also becomes more specific and beneficial to employees.
Your Current Team
Is your Design Team experiencing the following?
- Delays in deadlines
- Design errors
- Need for rework
- Decrease in productivity
- Different standards for best practices
- Uneven knowledge levels
Your New Team Members
Do you want to know the SOLIDWORKS proficiency of your new candidate or new hire?
- Better plan for on-boarding and orientation
- Reduce time for the new employee to be fully functional
- Ensure they'll be a good fit for your team
- Improve their engagement
Test your Team's SOLIDWORKS proficiency
Our testing system can be customized to your business needs and industry.
These tests will measure SOLIDWORKS skill level. After your staff evaluation is completed, our experienced consultants will provide a full report with findings and recommendations to put you in the right direction to maximize your productivity.
- Measure individual or group knowledge and efficiency using SOLIDWORKS
- Identify the gaps in each software application area affecting your business
- Propose specific training paths
- Includes individual test, scores, and recommendations
5 Test Package
- Includes 5 tests for an individual test-taker, scores, and recommendations
10 Test Package
- Includes 10 tests for an individual test-taker, scores, and recommendations
Individual Productivity Assessments include the test, scores, and recommendations.
- Basic Part Modeling
- Bottom-Up Assembly Creation
- Advanced Part Modeling
- Multibody Concepts
- Assembly Modeling
- Bottom-Up and Top-Down Assembly Creation Techniques
- Assembly Features
- Mating Practices
- Advanced View Creation
- Advanced Dimensioning Methods
- Annotation Techniques
- Pipe & Tube Routing
- Route Component Creation
- Route Editing Techniques
- Sheet Metal
- Basic and Advanced Sheet Metal Creation
- Basic and Advanced Editing Techniques
- Folded-to Flat Workflows
- Flat-to-Folded Workflows
- Surface Modeling
- Surface Repair Processes
- Advanced Curve Generation Features
- Basic Profile Member Usage
- Structural Member Usage
- Corner and Trim Treatments
- Weld Bead Creation and Calculations
Group Assessments & Custom Assessments
Please note that we also offer group assessments for teams, and also offer custom tests where we combine design areas specific to the test-taker (such as sheet metal and weldments). Please request a quote if interested in these options.
Start the Process
Whether investing in your current employees or hiring, our assessments discover areas of growth for your team.
Productivity Assessments will help you find your way to:
Our tests are designed to mirror our best-in-class SOLIDWORKS Training curriculum, and our instructors enjoy a world-class 98.4% satisfaction rate, offering quality training.