SOLIDWORKS Inspection software automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection sheets for First Article Inspection and in process inspections. Designers eliminate errors and ensure parts are within specifications.
Did you know our experts have designed customized training for Inspection? Organizations that have worked with us to integrate this solution have enjoyed a time savings of up to 90%.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional extends capabilities by giving users multiple ways to enter measured values directly into the project. Each characteristic value can be entered manually, by using a digital caliper, or by importing coordinate measuring machine (CMM) results.
Premium includes the following highlighted features and much more:
- Quick Reporting: Create inspection reports and ballooned drawings in just minutes, for time savings of up to 90 percent.
- Any CAD Environment: You can create your inspection documents regardless of your existing CAD system, using either the stand-alone SOLIDWORKS Inspection application or the integrated SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Advances: When working with a PDF or TIFF drawing, SOLIDWORKS Inspection can instruct Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to identify the nominal dimension, plus and minus tolerances, and the dimension type, helping to virtually eliminate manual input.
- Advanced Drawing Comparison Tool: Handle revisions with ease as you compare, and therefore avoid errors and quickly identify changes.
- User-Customizable Report Formats: Create industry standard inspection reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.) and ballooned drawings in just a few clicks.
- Faster Functionality: Inspect your parts, directly type in measured values, use a digital caliper, or import results from a coordinate measuring machine (CMM).
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Standard streamlines creating inspection documents. Gain a standalone application and an embedded SOLIDWORKS add-in to leverage legacy 2D data regardless of file type.
- Any CAD Environment: Use regardless of your existing CAD system.
- 2D Data Use: Work with SOLIDWORKS files, PDF, TIFF, DXF or DWG files.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Create custom dictionaries or improve readings through ExtractionXpert.
- Ballooning: Automatically balloon inspection dimensions or customize balloon appearance using presets.
Painless Quality Control with SOLIDWORKS Inspection
With SOLIDWORKS Inspection, you can automatically balloon entire projects in minutes, easily manage changes and revisions, export to Excel reports, and more!