Don’t let outdated software affect your performance. With SOLIDWORKS subscription services, we can help you maximize your SOLIDWORKS design experience and take your projects to the next level.
What is SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services?
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services is a paid add-on feature that keeps you up to date with the latest features. Subscription services may be ideal for you if you need frequent updates and new features.
As a SOLIDWORKS Subscription member, you receive personalized one-on-one support from our technical experts, instant access to new releases and upgrades, extensive online resources, and enhancement request privileges. With comprehensive live technical support, you get quick access to solutions and spend more time designing.
So, what’s all included in SOLIDWORKS subscription services, and why should I subscribe? Don’t worry, below are the benefits you immediately receive upon signing up for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services:
Automatic SOLIDWORKS Release Upgrades
Stay current and ahead of the competition without missing a beat! As a member, you will automatically receive the newest versions of SOLIDWORKS software as soon as they are released.
Special Early Visibility Programs
Engage with certain service packs from the customer portal before the general release. Be among the first to try out new packs and provide feedback on enhancing them before they’re released to the general public.
In-house Expert Technical Support
As a Subscription service member, you have immediate access to our live technical support team (Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm CST), who are certified in all things SOLIDWORKS and can assist with best practices, installations, upgrades, and more! Receive quick, expert solutions over the phone or submit an online case.
Exclusive Software Privileges
Obtain exclusive access to software privileges including:
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize via SOLIDWORKS Premium and Pro: Bring your products to life! Create high-quality professional renderings and realistic 3D content.
- CAD Admin Dashboard: Gives administrators the ability to monitor each SOLIDWORKS user’s performance, hardware status, and changes to SOLIDWORKS System Options settings throughout the organization.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM for 2018 and Newer Licenses: Combine the process of design and manufacturing into one platform.
24/7 access to my.solidworks.com– a one-stop shop for SOLIDWORKS training. Stay up to date with content and services anytime or anyplace.
- My SOLIDWORKS Training: With access to online videos, you can learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
- SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base: Easily search for solutions and receive access to an in-depth resource library full of best practices, tips, and technical content.
- SOLIDWORKS Discussion Forums: Chat with other individuals in the SOLIDWORKS community on similar topics and gain valuable tips and insights.
Free Certification Exams
Develop your team’s skills and become more efficient and productive with your design software. Subscription Service members are eligible to receive complimentary vouchers to take up to two core exams and two advanced exams per year with every seat of SOLIDWORKS subscription. Learn more here!
Core Exams Include:
Advanced Exams Include:
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Sheet Metal (CSWPA-SM)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Surfacing (CSWPA-SU)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Mold Making (CSWPA-MM)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools (CSWPA-DT)
Access information and education guides to help you find solutions. Obtain service requests and software performance reports through an easily accessible portal. Browse resources and send enhancement requests directly to SOLIDWORKS to help them improve your user experience.
Extended Subscription Benefits
Receive individualized workshop sessions to evaluate pain points and bottlenecks that SOLIDWORKS can help improve productivity and win more business. Additionally, you can receive free access to GSC SOLIDWORKS premieres, potential events, and other discounts.
Our Customers Agree!
“The technician was extremely knowledgeable. The issue was resolved very quickly. Once the problem was resolved, the technician explained what he did. He pointed out several other ways this could be done. We did not disconnect until both of us were satisfied and the issue was addressed. Thumbs up for this tech.”
“I am very impressed with the support that has been provided by GSC. Every time I have called, your personnel has been professional and knowledgeable.”
Miller Carbonic, Inc.
“The team at GSC has always been more than a pleasure to work with and helped me out a number of times. Great customer service; down to earth and relatable instructions rather than extremely technical and confusing.”
Ready to Take Your Projects to The Next Level?
Our dedicated technical support team works with you to understand and identify your issue. We want fast, accurate resolution as much as you do. As your business partner, our certified team is up for the challenge and can answer your questions, large or small.
Meet the Author