Build precise prototypes with outstanding productivity.
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. Available in four sizes, Objet Eden professional 3D printers work with 15 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Meet the experts
Four Professional 3D Printers
Keep product development on schedule and on budget. Eden 3D printers quickly create accurate prototypes that let you catch errors before they become costly. For products with narrow tolerances or intricate details, build in layers as fine as 16 microns to produce complex geometries, smooth surfaces, and thin walls.
Design, engineering and manufacturing teams around the world use Eden 3D printers to bring ideas small and large to life. Whether you’re designing a tiny custom part or a large architectural model, one of these professional 3D printers can help you perfect it.
Build models up to 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.) with a clean, quiet system that fits your office environment.
Equal to the 260V in size and performance, the 260VS is the first system to offer PolyJet technology with soluble support. Automated support removal reduces hands-on labor and reaches internal voids that water-jetting can miss, making it ideal for models with delicate features or hard-to-reach cavities.
Build precise models up to 340 × 340 × 200 mm (13.4 × 13.4 × 7.9 in.) with the same precision, performance and quiet operation as other Objet Eden systems.
Build models up to 490 × 390 × 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.) or print many models at once to increase productivity.
Based on PolyJet technology, the Eden systems offer a 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue, and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures, and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear)
- Rubber-like (Tango family)
- Transparent general-purpose (FullCure RGD720)
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
All Eden 3D printers work with SUP705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support. Additionally, the Eden260VS works with SUP707 soluble support when using VeroGray, VeroBlue, and VeroClear in high-quality mode, or VeroWhitePlus in high-speed or high-quality mode.
Sealed four 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Net Build Size:
- Eden260V: 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
- Eden260VS: 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
- Eden350V: 340 × 340 × 200 mm (13.4 × 13.4 × 7.9 in.)
- Eden500V: 490 × 390 × 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 um for features below 50 mm; up to 200 um for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 32/64-bit
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
- Eden260V: 870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.); 264 kg (582 lbs)
- Eden260VS: 870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.); 264 kg (582 lbs)
- Eden350V: 1320 × 990 × 1200 mm (52.0 × 39.0 × 47.25 in.); 410 kg (902 lbs)
- Eden500V: 1320 × 990 × 1200 mm (52.0 × 39.0 × 47.25 in.); 410 kg (902 lbs)
SHR (Single Head Replacement), 8 units
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)