Training & Lab Time with Our Veteran Instructors
We all know the age-old phrase, to try before you buy. That's never been truer with design software, yet – there's another way to get the most value out of your time. For a limited time, trial SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard for free and spend time with our veteran Simulation specialists during a half-day free training and lab time. Dates available are Oct. 23rd or 30th for training.
Trial Simulation Standard
This level of software gives your engineers effective tools to know if their products will perform properly and how long they’ll last. Simulation Standard's Trend Tracker capability and Design Insight plot let designers highlight optimal design changes while they work.
You'll have these capabilities:
- Determining the best design by comparing strengths, design life, and weight
- Use Time Based Mechanism Simulation
- Evaluate the consumed life of a design submitted to repeated loading
During this training, we explore how to effectively improve our products with Simulation. We want stronger designs to create product reliability, for example.
Traditional design processes don't always involve Simulation, and incur multiple design iterations and prototypes. Simulation allows us to tighten up and remove those steps.
We walk you through how to move from a Serial Process to a Simulation-Centric process.
Simulation, whether structural, flow or fluid, plastics, material, and motion, continues to grow in importance for aptly evaluating the designs and products we bring to market. Simulating your product designs allows us to optimize performance for the real world.
Advanced Validation Testing & Tools
Comprehensive and sophisticated Finite Element Analysis (FEA) improves your products by:
- Studying the performance of your designs for excessive deflections and stresses under dynamic loads.
- Performing nonlinear analysis, including impact, on plastics, rubbers, polymers, and foam.
- Conducting contact analysis coupled with nonlinear materials.
- Evaluating the behavior of composite materials.
We learn your business processes, and then offer solutions to drive enterprise-wide success. Let us show you why we've been recognized by SOLIDWORKS for top customer retention for 15 years in a row.