SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
Easily re-purpose files, parts, and drawings; share design information; automate workflows and ensure manufacturing always has the right version. Easy to implement, fully configurable and extensible via the API, the Professional license guides your product teams through your development processes. Give your team members access to the right files at the right time.
A data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server® guarantees all information is securely stored and indexed for fast retrieval by authorized users. Its localized vault replication and support of multiple CAD applications provides unmatched productivity, no matter the size of your organization. PDM Professional includes PDM Standard capabilities.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Management: Accurately maintain information to support downstream applications.
- Distributed Collaboration: Keep people connected and working on the same data set.
- Engineering Change Management: Reduce the time needed to complete your design approval and engineering change order (ECO) processes.
- Enterprise Scalability: Easily connect the design data needs of your entire enterprise.
- Regulatory Compliance: Comply with government regulations or industry standards for controlled processes and product documentation.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
A data management solution for smaller environments in one geographic location. Included with SOLIDWORKS CAD Professional and Premium, it helps those CAD and DraftSight users easily organize their data.
Standard eliminates the overhead of managing data on local and shared network drives. Easy to implement, the software guides your product teams through your processes, ensuring that team members have access to the right files at the right time.
A data vault powered by Microsoft® SQL Server® Express guarantees all information is securely stored and indexed for fast retrieval by authorized users within your company. Let your users do what they do best – focus on design.
- Secure File Vaulting: Control access to sensitive or proprietary product information. Establish a secure file vault to control access to that product information.
- Design Reuse: Save time, control costs, and improve quality through design reuse. Track design changes and avoid manual errors.
- File Management: Manage all types of product development files.
- Revision & Version Control: Easy management of design revisions. Ensure the appropriate personnel are always working with the right version.
SOLIDWORKS PDM - First Look
SOLIDWORKS PDM solutions offer a range of applications with capabilities for quickly and efficiently managing data files and documentation to maximize productivity and improve product quality.