Maximize 3D printing performance for consistently higher-quality models.
Gain insights that go beyond the basic controls and familiarize yourself with the available software tools. Learn operational procedures, basic 3D printing techniques, and best practices for the 3D printing systems.
Registering is easy
- Purchase a class credit from our online store (valid for 12 months)
- Receive confirmation email with class registration link
- Register for exact class date and location
Fortus Advanced Insight Training
The course aims to help you increase your 3D printer’s performance, take advantage of its capabilities, and consistently print quality models. You'll learn how to go beyond the basic Insight controls and explore the tools available within the software. This course will also teach operational procedures, basic 3D printing techniques, and best practices for your Fortus 3D Production Systems.
Class topics include:
- A basic understanding of how FDM Technology works and how to manipulate parts with Insight software
- An understanding of how to process parts and make edits to optimize printing
- Implementing basic 3D printing techniques
- An overview of many Insight software features and capabilities including:
- Introduction to the STL file format
- Prioritizing build objectives and selection of part orientation
- Processing parts to generate tool paths
- Using advanced tool path and group functions
- Using model support options and post tool path generation modification
- Editing slice files
Pricing for multiple students: $2,995 for first 2 students $1,250 for each additional