Get immediate, reliable issue resolution when you need it the most.
GSC offers a number of support options to fit your specific needs, from live phone and chat support to web-based resources and even live remote-access, to assist with software and 3D printing challenges.
Our dedicated technical support team works with you to understand and identify your issue for fast, accurate resolution every time. As your business partner, our certified team is always available to assist and answer questions, large or small.
97% of our customers agree:
- Support issues are addressed in a timely manner
- The technical staff presents solutions clearly and easily
Access new SOLIDWORKS software releases and upgrades, enhancement request privileges, live technical support, and comprehensive online resources with our Subscription Service Program.
3D Printing Support
You’re not just buying a 3D printer; you’re gaining a trusted resource. GSC’s full-service support offers a number of maintenance plans to fit your budget and specific needs.
Getting started with SOLIDWORKS is painless with GSC’s SolidStart program, an in-depth walk-through of everything you need to know to get started. Packed with best practices and additional tools and resources, SolidStart is available to you as part of your subscription.
Take your SOLIDWORKS subscription to the next level with GSC’s PartnerPlus+, a comprehensive package of additional tools and services to fuel your success. In addition to access to our online portal, you’ll receive exclusive training content, GSC’s tips and tricks and more!
Search the SOLIDWORKS community forums for answers to your questions and popular discussions on all SOLIDWORKS products.
SOLIDWORKS Portal Login
24/7 online access to a wide range of technical resources including the Knowledge Base, software and service packs, learning resources, and much more, including:
- Find the latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software and service pack updates.
- Access the Knowledge Base, containing a wide range of technical documents and resources.
- View your SRs (Service Requests).
- View your SPRs (Bugs).
- Make enhancement requests.
- Participate in our discussion forums.
- Review and register your software license and Subscription Service renewal information.
- Edit your profile.