DriveWorks Pro Administrator Essentials
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
• Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Pro
• Create DriveWorks Pro user forms and link them to the models
• Write Rules that determine how a model is driven
• Modify a Drawing appearance based on Rules
• Create Documents based on Rules
• Modify the flow of file generation
Lesson 1 — 3 Step Process for creating a DriveWorks Project – Creating a Group and Capturing Models Lesson 2 — Building a User Interface in DriveWorks Administrator Lesson 3 — Building Rules Lesson 4 — Running your Project Lesson 5 — File Name and Relative Path Rules Lesson 6 — Tables Lesson 7 — Form Navigation, Form Templates, Static and Dynamic Control Properties, Advanced Form Controls Lesson 8 — Dynamic Replacement Files Lesson 9 — Data Management Lesson 10 — Documents Lesson 11 — Drawings Lesson 12 — Specification Flow, Preparing your Models for Automation Lesson 13 — Creating Macros and Macro Buttons
Pay with credit card.
Get all the fundamentals needed for creating and running design automation projects.
September 18 - September 22
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
More Training Events
If a class you would like to take is not currently on the schedule, you can email us to place you on the waiting list, and you will be notified when the class is available to take. Please include your name, company name, phone number, desired class and class location.