Make design decisions faster with the world’s best analysis tools.
Built on industry-leading Abaqus technology, SIMULIAworks gives novices and experts alike the power to perform complex linear and non-linear analyses to validate product designs and make better-informed product decisions faster.
Being part of the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio means any engineer can easily access advanced simulation without the need for expensive hardware. An added benefit is faster product delivery, thanks to real-time collaboration and data sharing capabilities.
- Maintain continuity with SOLIDWORKS data and workflows
- Reduce investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Choose the simulation solution that scales to your project needs
- Conduct analyses with proven and scalable Abaqus technology
- Leverage implicit and explicit solvers for linear and non-linear analysis, static and dynamic events
- Create high quality meshes and solve complex simulations such as drop test and impact
- Share status and results with your team to make design decisions faster
- Access and visualize 3D simulation results from anywhere with a web browser
- Save, manage and iterate on your projects from any browser
Scalable to Your Needs
- Being part of the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio, SIMULIAWORKS provides more flexibility than other offerings.
- You choose the simulation capabilities that best fit your needs when you need them.
- Roles are tailored to your specific product applications.
Structural Mechanics Engineer Role
One thing has always been true: the physical testing you're used to is expensive and time consuming. Improve efficiency and reduce late-stage design changes by using the advanced tools offered in the Structural Mechanics Engineer Role.