SOLIDWORKS Price Change
As of April 1, 2022, Dassault Systèmes will be increasing the price for the following stand-alone or perpetual licensing options:
SOLIDWORKS PRICING INCREASE:
- 5% increase on newly purchased desktop stand-alone perpetual licenses. The yearly subscription price for the stand-alone option remains unchanged.
- 19% increase on new Network Licenses (including PDM).
- 14% increase on Network Subscription (including PDM).
GSC values you as a customer, and we are here to help you navigate this change before the increase by:
- Offering an instant upgrade on SOLIDWORKS Perpetual License* (Standard to Pro, Pro to Premium).
- Renewing early with us before April 1, 2022, and avoid the 14% increase.**
- Opportunity to save 24% off the 3-year renewal of Network ALC*** by renewing prior to April 1, 2022.
SOLIDWORKS continues to be one of the only engineering software providers to allow flexible licenses, including perpetual, term, and cloud-based solutions, to meet your engineering, design, and manufacturing needs.
If you’d like additional assistance, contact a Sales Representative or call us at 800-454-2233.
Terms and Conditions:
*Purchase prior to April 1, 2022, includes the purchase of SOLIDWORKS Perpetual License, 12 months subs required unless co-terming to a network, and Limit 3 licenses per customer.
** Purchase prior to April 1, 2022, the offer factors in the April price increase of 14% on Network (ALC).
*** Purchase prior to April 1, 2022, to save 24% off 3-year renewal of Network ALC (*factors in April price increase of 14% on Network (ALC) – 10% savings on 3-year renewal combined with 14% price increase avoidance.