Simplify and streamline development of embedded electrical systems.
Simplify the development of embedded electrical systems for machines and other applications, with single-line and multi-line schematic tools for planning your electrical systems.
Built-in and web-enabled libraries of symbols and manufacturer part information provide common re-usable materials optimizing design re-use. You can streamline and simplify an array of tedious design tasks, from terminal block to contact cross reference assignments, with our automated design and management tools.
Meet the experts
Upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Professional to use schematics in SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D, with bi-directional linking that captures design changes in both the schematic and the 3D model in real time.
- Dynamic context-sensitive user interface: provides only the commands that make sense based on where you are in the design process
- Copy-and-paste circuits enable reuse of designs across projects
- Direct import of existing DWG™ and DXF™ symbols with existing attributes and connections
- Customizable symbol and macros palettes for the most frequently used symbols and saved circuits
- Generate DWG, DXF, and PDF documents for projects, with extensive archive capabilities
- Integration with SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional to manage documents, generate reports, and create PDF and DWG exports (SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional sold separately)
Electrical Component and Symbol Library
Easily locate approved components.
Extensive library of industry-standard schematic symbols and a database of manufacturer parts.
Simplify repetitive tasks.
Traditional schematic creation tool with simplified user interface simplifies repetitive tasks.
Schematic Annotation and Documentation
Real-time annotation, documentation, and reporting.
Powerful, easy-to-use annotation, documentation, and reporting solution that incorporates the power and ease of DraftSight®, seamlessly integrated into the SOLIDWORKS Electrical collaborative design environment.