Dedicated support when you need it the most.
Software issues can be frustrating, not to mention costly. Tap into our dedicated software support team for immediate assistance via phone, web chat, or online request, whenever you need them.
Our support team is staffed with industry experts, certified by SOLIDWORKS, whose sole focus is to provide you exceptional software support. We take the time to understand your issue and your business so our solutions provide long-term, lasting results that address the root cause of the issue.
Going above and beyond for our customers, like you, has earned us a 98.2% customer service satisfaction rating. Not to mention, 95% of our customers report their issues were resolved in a timely manner and 97.7% of our customers were satisfied with the expertise of the support specialist.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program Includes:
GSC Technical Support
Access live technical support from GSC, including telephone assistance with product features, menu commands, installation issues, and troubleshooting.
Automatic Upgrades, Technical Support, and Value-added Services
As a Subscription Service Program member, you receive automatic upgrades to the latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software, live technical support, and requested software enhancements. You also gain access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal, a web-based hub for SOLIDWORKS resources. So you can focus on what matters most: designing better products.
New Software Releases
Receive new versions of SOLIDWORKS software to further improve your performance and productivity. Leverage innovative tools and leading-edge techniques to create designs faster and more accurately.
Download service pack upgrades of the most current SOLIDWORKS software, including enhancements that address important issues reported by customers.
SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
Gain full access to an expansive web-based repository of in-depth information and valuable resources.
My Support: Access a diverse set of tools designed to maximize your productivity, including:
- Service Requests (SRs): Submit incident reports to technical support for prompt resolution. View status updates using assigned SR tracking numbers.
- Software Performance Reports (SPRs): Submit incident reports of confirmed software issues to our development team. View status updates using assigned SPR tracking numbers and monitor issue resolution in documented service packs.
- Knowledge base: Find answers to all your questions quickly and conveniently.
- Search engine: Search an extensive library of technical documentation, such as Solutions, Help Topics, Tech Tips, and Best Practices.
- Enhancement requests: Influence future SOLIDWORKS products by providing input on your functionality requirements. Based on these requests, new functionality and enhancements are introduced with each new software release.
Technical content: Access all our archives, from webcasts and Tech Tips to administrative guides and technical presentations.
Discussion forums: Connect with other members of the SOLIDWORKS Community. Participate in a broad range of discussion topics on virtually all facets of SOLIDWORKS software and design development applications.
Maximize all the benefits that SOLIDWORKS products offer. The CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) and CSWA (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate) exams measure user proficiency, enabling managers to highlight areas that could require additional training. Subscription Service program members can take one free exam.
Customer Experience Programs
Gain access to programs that not only invite your opinions, but also allow you to preview SOLIDWORKS Beta versions and forthcoming SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs.
- SOLIDWORKS World International User Conference and Exposition: Attend our annual user conference to explore the latest products and services.
- SOLIDWORKS hardware and software Solution Partners: Take advantage of partner offers available exclusively to Subscription Service program members.