What’s Thermoplastic PolyUrethane?
This thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) powder is available for HP’s Jet Fusion 4200 series 3D printer, providing a high level of temperature resistance and surviving at intense temperatures. This TPU has great abrasion resistance, ideal for industrial jigs, fixtures, and end use parts where parts go through a high number of use cycles. It’s also suitable for many applications that require flexibility and elasticity.
3D print flexible and soft parts with this material. TPU M95A has been specially formulated to provide a more efficient printing experience when compared with elastomers in other powder bed fusion printing technology. It prints quickly, is easy to de-powder / unpack at lower temps, and the leftover material is partially reusable.
Many look into this material for applications around serial production possibilities from footwear to automotive and consumer focused parts.
- Functional and end-use parts
- Lattice structures in industrial or consumer products
- Elastic grippers, robotic grippers
- Protective housings and covers
- Complex tubing and air ducts
- Raw print is a gray color
- Elastic material good for thin structures
- Highly resistant mechanically, thermally, and chemically