The world’s most versatile desktop 3D printer.
3D print your biggest ideas right on your desktop with the ultimate in precision and versatility. The Objet30 Prime is the only desktop 3D printer in the world that works with 12 materials and gives you specialized properties like flexibility and biocompatibility.
Meet the experts
Twelve 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
Explore new possibilities for desktop 3D printing. Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components. Use Rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs, and seals. 3D print usable medical implements – like ear forms or surgical guides – that require prolonged contact with skin.
The Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode, a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation, and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
The Objet30 Prime offers the broadest range of materials available on a desktop system, including:
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue, and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RDG430) with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures, and snap-fit parts
- Rubber (Tango Gray or Tango Black) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) suitable for medical-device prototyping
- Bio-compatible (MED610)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
- Rigid Opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid Opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid Opaque black (VeroBlack)
- Rigid Opaque gray (VeroGray)
- Rubber-like (TangoGray and TangoBlack)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Durus and Endur)
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear and RGD720)
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Four sealed 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
Net Build Size:
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
Minimum Layer Thickness:
28 microns (0.0011 in.) for Tango materials; 16 microns (0.0006 in.) for all other materials
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) may vary depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material, and post-processing method
Size and Weight:
Machine: 82.5 × 62 × 59 cm (32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.); 93 kg (205 lbs)
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
2 printing heads; SHR (Single Head Replacement)
- 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A
- 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); Relative Humidity 30-70 % (non-condensing)